The list of “Declarations for Licensing of Essential Claim ”(hereinafter referred to as the “Declaration”) on this page is a declaration concerning the standard specifications submitted based on the “IPR Policy” and “Rules for Implementation of IPR Policy.”
The declaration will be included on this page after the standard specifications are opened to the public.
For details of patents included on this page, please refer to the original patent. Patent details can be found by searching on the Patent Office website. The symbols shown in the “Licensing condition” column on the chart indicate the respective patent conditions described in “TRON Forum IPR Policy” article 1.11.
- An IPR Holder will not claim its right under the Essential Claim and shall grant a license to the Essential Claim without any conditions to all the Users of the Forum Standards whether or not they are the Members within the limits of the Use of the Forum Standards.
- An IPR Holder shall grant a license to the Essential Claim with reasonable and non-discriminatory terms and conditions within the limits of the Use of the Forum Standards to all the Users of the Forum Standards whether or not they are the Members, subject to any of the followings.
- Entrusting the handling of the Patent to the Forum or any third party appointed by the Forum.
- Entering into an individual agreement.
- Complying with the handling of the Patent by existing standardization bodies.